The www.zinniacare.co.uk website is run by Zinnia Care. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- embedded videos do not all have captions
- some embedded content from third party sites is not compliant with code standards, which may make it difficult to use. Alternative content formats are given wherever possible.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- call 01442 234 780
- visit us at our Hemel Hempstead office
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in seven working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact Zinnia Care.Email email@example.com.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.