We are always looking for friendly, self-motivated, organised, individuals who are sensitive to the needs of others, naturally caring people and effective communicators. You can make a difference in someone’s life by becoming a carer at Zinnia Care.
Our recruitment procedure includes a formal interview; personal and professional reference conformation; CRB and Protection of Vulnerable Adults checks. We also confirm any training already received and verify certification
We recognise that you are an individual, with your own specific needs and requirements, which is why all our home care packages are tailored to suit your personal care needs.
We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment.
Enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to suit your availability and your personal life
- Four weeks pro-rata annual leave entitlement
- Regular customers and clients who need you!
- Rotas are allocated and sent to you direct two weeks in advance
- Full training and induction provided in house
- Ongoing training, development and supervision to better you and expand your skills and experience
- We will supply you with everything you need! ID Card, Lanyard, Gloves, Aprons, Face Shield, and anything else needed to help you!
- The opportunity to work in differing social care areas
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Receive comprehensive support & back up, both in the field and in the office
- Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions